Preis / Price
- Anmeldung läuft
Embracing Impermanence and Imperfection – 6 Week ONLINE COURSE
Embracing Impermanence and Imperfection: Bringing Compassion to Life
With Meditationslehrerin und Autorin zahlreicher Bücher zur Meditation. Martine Batchelor war viele Jahre Nonne in der koreanischen Zen-Tradition. Zusammen mit Ihrem Mann Stephen Batch..., Laura Bridgman, and Gavin Milne
The truth of impermanence is the very heart of the Buddha’s teachings
How can we work with impermanence in our own lives and spiritual practice in a way that enriches our experience?
Join Tricycle for Embracing Impermanence and Imperfection: Bringing Compassion to Life, a profound online course exploring impermanence, imperfection, and conditionality as doorways to an awakened heart. Led by expert meditation teachers Martine Batchelor, Laura Bridgman, and Gavin Milne, this course offers a dual program of meditation that encourages direct insight into the changing, selfless nature of reality while cultivating heart qualities.
“Understanding these teachings can help us to become unstuck,” says Martine Batchelor. “This can allow a deep compassion to be activated in our daily life. We will also show how knowing impermanence will help us to see the preciousness of life.”
- Impermanence: Releasing clinging and discovering the gift of change
- Imperfection: Compassion becomes possible when we understand Dukkha (Pali), meist übersetzt mit Leiden, steht für all die schwierigen und unvermeidbaren Aspekte unseres Lebens: Geburt, Alter, Krankheit, Tod, Trennung von denen die man lieb... and imperfection deeply
- Conditionality: Teachings on emptiness and not-self can help us to see how we are not separate from this changing, imperfect world
- Compassion and the Three Characteristics: Turn towards the reality of your experiences, just as they are
- Family Life, Work and Relationships: Practicing right where you are
- Creative Compassion and Wise Responses: Respond creatively to change and suffering
This six-unit course begins on Monday, February 14, 2022. Enrollment includes unlimited access to the course, so you can revisit it at any time.
Receive a $25 discount exclusively for friends of the Buddhastiftung using the link below
This is a 6-unit course beginning Monday, February 14th, 2022. A new unit will be released each Monday and you are invited to study at your own pace. Students will retain unlimited access to the course and can revisit it at any time. Each lesson will offer 45-60 minutes of video teachings. There will also be prompts for reflection, optional quizzes, and a communal discussion board. As part of your training, the teachers will suggest a program of inquiry and guided meditation for you to explore between units.
Martine, Gavin, and Laura will also host three live Q&A sessions over Zoom on March 3, March 17, and March 31 from 7–8pm UK time!